Vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin. It helps with nerve and blood cell health while also playing a role in DNA synthesis. While we usually get it through animal-based or fortified foods, digestive challenges that come with aging can affect absorption. Maintain healthy levels with B12 supplementation.
Vegetarians and the elderly tend to be the ones most challenged with maintaining healthy levels of vitamin B12.
Vitamin B12 Benefits
- Helps maintain healthy homocysteine levels (a marker of cardiovascular, neurological & general health)
- Supports brain health & cognition
- Important for red blood cell production
|Dosage and Use|
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
60 vegetarian dissolvable lozenges